Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Therefore, I-Shou University is offering International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2022-2023.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
I-Shou University is a business and medical university located in Kaohsiung, Taiwan’s southern region. It has approximately 15,000 students and 534 full-time faculty members, 90% of whom possess a doctoral degree, making it a young and promising institution of higher education with great potential.
Why would like to study at I-Shou University? I-Shou University is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, as well as the development of global leaders in a variety of fields.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is July 20, 2022.
- University: I-Shou University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, master‡s, and doctoral degree
- Awards: NT$40,000 and NT$175,000 per person
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master‡s and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidates must have high school certificate for an undergraduate degree
- They must have an undergraduate degree for master program, and
- Applicants should have a master‡s degree for a doctoral-level program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, the applicant must apply for admission in any degree level programme at I-Shou University.
- Supporting Documents: Documents to be submitted are as follows:
- New students:
- Before being admitted to the University:
- a completed application form
- a photocopy of the curriculum vitae
- two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English
- photocopies of certificates or proofs of academic studies and extracurricular activities
- a photocopy of the academic transcript for the highest degree or the
- proof of class rank upon graduation (in Chinese or English); and
- a photocopy of an official score report on any national exam held in an applicant‡s state of nationality, if applicable.
- Continuing to receive the scholarship:
- a completed application form
- one academic transcript and the record of personal conduct (prepared
- by the Office)
- certificates of service-learning.
- Continuing students:
- completed application form
- one academic transcript and the record of personal conduct (prepared by the
- master‡s degree and doctoral programs may provide the Office with an
- academic performance standard as reference for awarding scholarships
- the proof of international volunteer service; and
- Certificates of service-learning.
- The certificate of service-learning herein mentioned refer to the proof of
- Assistance with administration affairs or activities.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must take meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The I-Shou University will provide an award value in the following manner:
- The aid amount for new international students (hereinafter referred to as “the new student”) ranges between NT$40,000 and NT$175,000 per person. The aid amount will be equally divided by two and awarded in two separate semesters after being approved by the Scholarship Committee for International Students (hereinafter referred to as “the Committee”).
- For continuing international students (hereinafter referred to as “the continuing student;” excluding those granted or continuing to receive the funding for new students), the minimum aid amount is NT$10,000 per person, up to an amount equal to the sum of the tuition and other required fees payable. The aid amount will be awarded in the semester of approval after being approved by the Committee.