If you wish to complete your higher education in Ireland, apply for the Non-EU Student Scholarships at the Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology for the academic year 2021-2022.
All non-EU students who apply to any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at GMIT are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The students will receive coverage of 30%of the tuition fee of the applied programme.
A fine chance for students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is a third-level institute of education and is ranked 13th in the entire country. It aims to invest in excellent applied learning, teaching, and research environments reflecting the real needs of business, enterprise, and the professions in our region.
Why choose to study at Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology? GMIT is a transformative university that empowers its graduates to fully contribute social, economical, and cultural betterment of society through excellent applied learning, teaching, and learning environment. It has established a surrounding where students can flourish and has developed a student-centered learning process.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students of all non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate programs at GMIT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-EU country nationals accepted in any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at GMIT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice via the application portal of the university. Non-EU applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Third level transcripts
- Recommendation letters
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a high school education and a bachelor’s degree to be admitted at GMIT and also fulfill the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to complete the English language requirements of the university.
Selected students will receive a bursary to cover up to 30% of the fee of any undergraduate or postgraduate programme at GMIT.