Ohio Wesleyan University is actively granting a very exciting Bashford International Scholarship scheme for students. The programme is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding opportunity will be offered based on merit. All new international students who are applying for any full-time undergraduate programme at the university can benefit from this programme.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Ohio Wesleyan University is a remarkable liberal arts university founded in 1842 by Methodist leaders and Central Ohio residents as a nonsectarian institution. It delivers lucrative undergraduate, postgraduate and postgraduate research programs in a variety of fields.
Why would you like to be a student at Ohio Wesleyan University? This higher education institution is included in the top 100 national liberal arts colleges in the U.S. It has always been dedicated to providing students with a life-changing experience. It also offers its students the opportunity to earn practical experience in real-world situations through internships and mentored research.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before November 15, 2022.
- University or Organization: Ohio Wesleyan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 to $45,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To book your place in this program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an approved undergraduate course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No additional application is required for this scholarship as all applicants for admission are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high school diploma to get consideration for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the successful candidates can get a scholarship of $5,000 to $45,000 to cover their expenses associated with studying in an undergraduate degree program at the university.