To help students to fund their studies in the UK, the University of Westminster is now awarding an exciting Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships programme. This scheme will award £2,000 per academic year throughout the course.
Students from the UK/EU and enrolling in a part-time master course at the university will be selected for this scheme.
International Postgraduate Part Fee Scholarships
This is a wonderful program that will support your master’s education at the University of Westminster, UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Westminster carries the reputation of being one of the oldest higher education institutions in Britain. It came into existence as the Royal Polytechnic Institute in 1838. It offers a range of 180 UG courses, 231 PG courses, and 99 professional & short courses, including full-time, part-time, open, and distance learning courses.
Why would you like to take admitted to the University of Westminster? The university has three campuses loaded with modern facilities and pleasant environments. With more than 5,000 students who hail from around the world, it is considered one of the UK’s most diverse and prestigious institutes.
Application Deadline: October 28, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: 70+
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Part-time master’s degree programme in various fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship, you will have to meet all the requirements:
- Must be from UK/EU
- Must hold an offer for a part-time master’s course for September 2022 at the University of Westminster.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must be admitted to an approved course first. After that, they can apply for this scholarship via an application form on the university’s website. Send the completed form with all required documents to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: All applicants are required to submit the following documents with their application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master’s programme at the university, you must have a minimum upper second-class honours degree.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes IELTS 6.0 or equivalent for most courses.
The scholarship will award to all successful candidates £2,000 per academic year throughout an approved course.