Students having the desire to pursue a postgraduate research career in China should apply for this mind-blowing ICGEB-DIC-MOST International Fellowship. This program is a short-term competitive fellowship available in the field of life science.
The program is available to find highly intellectual students from the ICGEB Member States and provide them with financial aid to lead higher education at a well-known university in China.
Great offer for applicants to financial assistance for higher education in China.
User Review( votes)
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology in short ICGEB is an intergovernmental organization founded under UNIDO in 1983. It runs biotech labs in Italy, India, and South Africa. It is known for its excellence in research, training and technology transfer. This organization is a popular name in the world of biotechnology.
Why should be a part of this fellowship? This program will provide a monthly stipend of 12,500 RMB Yuan to cover study expenses. The award will be offered for a period of 6 to 12 months. There is no age limit for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: April 16, 2020
- University or Organization: ICGEB
- Department: International Cooperation of the Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Higher Education
- Awards: 12,500 RMB
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Nationals of Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, South Africa and Central America & Caribbean are eligible.
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are invited from the candidates who belong to Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East, South Africa and Central America & Caribbean.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The fellowship will be awarded for higher education
- Eligibility Criteria: Fulfilling all the requirements is required:
- The fellowship is open exclusively to nationals of the following countries:
- Europe: Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Africa: Algeria, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Nigeria, South Africa, United Republic of Tanzania
- Asia: Bangladesh, India, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Viet Nam
- Middle East: Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey
- Central America & Caribbean: Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, Panama
- South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
- Candidates should have received a PhD degree; in case of equal scientific merit, preference is given to applicants with postdoctoral experience.
- Applicants must be able to spend 6 or 12 months at a partnering research institute in China.
- No age limit applies. However, in case of equal scientific merit, preference is given to younger and/or female scientists.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered your candidacy for this opportunity, you will need to complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The application form must consist of the following documents: Research project, Curriculum Vitae, PhD degree certificate, Work consent, English language certificate (if available), Passport photocopy, and References
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements for university courses vary from country to country.
- Language Requirement: You must have essential certificates to demonstrate that you have excellent skills in English.
In order to cover the expenses related to cover the cost of housing and living, this fellowship will award monthly stipend of 12,500 RMB for 6 to 12 months.