Aiming to become an expert in the field of Ophthalmology? Here, you have a golden opportunity to apply for the ICO-Allergan Advanced Research Fellowship in Austria.
Great opportunity for research students from all around the world
User Review( votes)
The International Council of Ophthalmology serves professional associations of ophthalmologists throughout the world. It works with ophthalmologic societies and others to enhance ophthalmic education for the people of the world.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those students, who want to pursue a career in the field of Ophthalmology. Through this, they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in Glaucoma, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Retina, Tumours, Uveitis, Dry Eye, and Cornea.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be interested in research work in ophthalmology. They must have minimum12 months of research training. Applicants from countries that are Members of the ICO will receive special consideration pass one or more ICO exams and must be under 40 years of age at the time of applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining the advantages of this program, claimants must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for the fellowship through the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit the copy of the specialist exam in ophthalmology, CV, publications list and impact factors, description of previous work in the field of the application, endorsement of the current program director, detailed description of how research work should be continued during the fellowship, confirmation from the present program director that the applicant may return after his/her fellowship and resume his/her position.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, aspirants are required to hold the certified copies of bachelor degree or master’s degree in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to be reasonably fluent in the language of the fellowship training center.
Benefits: The successful fellow will be awarded per year, with US$50,000 stipend.