Are you interested in the field of Physics? If yes, then don’t miss the golden opportunity of participating in the Physics Bursaries program furnishing by the Royal Holloway, University of London.
Fine offer to study at RHUL to pursue an undergraduate degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1879, Royal Holloway, University of London became a member of the University of London in 1900. It is a public research university and a constituent college in the UK.
Why at Royal Holloway, University of London? At this university, students have the best facilities for studying their interesting subjects along with the accommodation area for living until the duration of the course. They can join many cultural activities, workshops, events for demonstrating their talent in a different field and also can building a desirable future.
Application Deadline: Each subject has a different deadline, so students must have to check it on the application page.
- Eligible Countries: Along with the UK and EU students, candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for an undergraduate degree program in the field of Physics (Physics (MSci), Astrophysics (MSci), Theoretical Physics (MSci), Physics with Particle Physics (MSci), Experimental Physics (MSci), Physics (BSc), Astrophysics (BSc), Theoretical Physics (BSc), Physics with Particle Physics (BSc), Experimental Physics (BSc), Physics with Music (BSc), and Physics with Philosophy (BSc)) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must already not hold a similar award from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply in this program, you must enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university. All brilliant aspirants will be automatically awarded from a fund.
- Supporting Documents: Language ability proof, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, a scan of the passport or some additional documents can be asked by the university at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants must achieve at least AAA or equivalent in your A-Levels, including Maths. Or hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL or IELTS test is activated for checking the eligibility of the participant in the English language. Especially for those whose national language is not English.
Benefits: These educational funds are worth £1,500 for each year of undergraduate study, paid as a cash award.