Would you like to study in Indonesia? Make your dream come true by applying for the International Uveitis Study Group (IUSG) Three-Month Fellowships offered by The International Council of Ophthalmology.
The study award is open to any qualified candidates from low-resources countries who are interested in gaining skills and experience in Uveitis diagnosis and therapy.
The International Council of Ophthalmology serves professional associations of ophthalmologists throughout the world. It works with ophthalmologic societies and others to enhance ophthalmic education for the people of the world.
Application Deadline: 31 March and 30 September each year
University or Organization: International Council of Ophthalmology
Course Level: Any degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in Austria
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, an applicant must:
- Residency training must be completed before applying for the fellowship.
- The specialist exam in ophthalmology must be successfully passed.
- The applicant must be under 40 years of age at the time of applying.
- The applicant must return to the home country after the training, resume previous positions, and apply the knowledge gained during the fellowship.
- The applicant must be reasonably fluent in the language of the fellowship training center.
- The ICO recommends that candidates pass one or more ICO exams. We consider this in the assessment of applications.
- Applicants from countries with ophthalmologic societies that are Members of the ICOwill receive special consideration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining the advantages of this program, applicants can apply for the fellowship through the online application.
- Supporting Documents:Applicants need to upload the CV, Confirmation of registration on a language course to apply for this grant.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to be reasonably fluent in the language of the fellowship training center.
- Benefits: Applicants will be receiving US$6000 (maximum) to help cover living expenses and return travel. The exact amount is subject to actual student-style living expenses in the host country.