In partnership with Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre, the University of Nottingham is providing Rolls Royce PhD Scholarships at the University of Nottingham for UK and EU Students.
Nice offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham University is a public research college located in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, UK. It was established in 1881 and was given a Royal Charter in 1948 as a University College of Nottingham.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? The University provides various graduate programmes, and a summer internship can be part of a graduation programme or a student opportunity. It also allows students with expertise in their selected areas to improve their careers successfully.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 28th February 2022
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be from UK Higher Education “Home Fee” status applicants and EU residents satisfying the three-year residency requirement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, they can complete the online form for this funding programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Nottingham will provide tuition fees and provides a tax-free stipend of approximately £15,000 per year for the project’s duration (3 years).