Take your skills to the next level with the help of IIGERS Scholarships. The programme is organized by IIGERS for the academic year 2021-2022.
IIGERS is a leading company in the world of online marketing specialized on Instagram. Their strategy is based on human interaction and earning our clients’ trust.
Great chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? Their highly experienced workforce combines knowledge of the latest and greatest tools and tactics with state of the art services and platforms to deliver value to our clients
Application Deadline: 1st December 2021
- University or Organization: IIGERS
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Higher degree in Social Media Marketing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a legitimate citizen of the United States of America or the U.S.A.’s legal resident. The candidate must come up with all official documents to prove his legal residency in the country.
- Be enrolled in one of the renowned or accredited US colleges or universities.
- The candidate should have parental approval before putting in an application for the IIGERS funding for pursuing higher studies in Social Media Marketing. Moreover, the candidate must furnish written permission from a parent to accept the gift-money.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All IIGERS applications should be submitted in the format of a typical Word Document via an official email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay on the topic of “What Are the Benefits of Buying Real Instagram Followers for Boosting Your Business in 2021 & Beyond?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Each successful applicant will receive the award amount of $500 to study a higher degree programme in the USA.