Illinois Wesleyan University is presenting a mind-blowing Merit-Based Scholarship program for international students in the USA. The grant is available for the academic year 2022/2023.
The motive of this award is to provide financial support for incoming first-year students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies by providing the award up to $30,000.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1850, Illinois Wesleyan University is a private independent university that offers over 80 majors, minors, and programs. It consists of the College of Liberal Arts with 17 academic departments.
Why study at Illinois Wesleyan University? Beginning in your first year, Illinois Wesleyan provides exceptional opportunities to interact with faculty and fellow students in meaningful ways while exploring topics beyond the classroom.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before November 15th.
- University: Illinois Wesleyan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $30,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in a variety of subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, aspirants must have to take admission in a bachelor degree at the university. Students who complete the admissions application are automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts for all previous high school and college coursework must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at this university, applicants must meet all the basic entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students whose first or native language is not English are still required to submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
The Illinois Wesleyan University will provide award range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and renewable for up to four years.