UPSCbuddy is providing a wonderful programme for talented students in India. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the Pre-university or 12th-grade at any host university.
Amazing opportunity that will help Indian students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? They strive to assist students in their learning process right from school level to graduation. They also help students achieve a good understanding of basic concepts, provide comprehensive information on various exams.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: UPSCbuddy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pre-university or 12th-grade
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pre-university or 12th-grade in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- College or university students from recognised educational institutions are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must have a proven and consistent academic record throughout.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates need to submit a well-documented essay of minimum 1500 words on the topic “Global changes and transformation due to COVID-19 pandemic” and e-mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidate should have valid credentials and documents for self-identification, necessary personal details with your correct contact information.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
One grand winner shall receive the program grant amount of $1000 from UPSCbuddy to cover their study expenses, including tuition fee, book fee, hostel/boarding fee, mess fees and other miscellaneous charges for the current academic year 2021-2022.