Interested aspirants are invited to become a part of the NETCOM Lab PhD Position offered by IMDEA Networks Institute in Spain. The position is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The programme supports highly motivated students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at IMDEA Networks Institute.
User Review( votes)
IMDEA Networks Institute is a research organization on data networks whose multinational team is engaged in cutting-edge fundamental science and technology. It offers a unique opportunity for pioneering scientists to develop their research vision.
Why study at IMDEA Networks Institute? Institute has established itself internationally at the forefront in the development of future network principles and technologies. Here researchers study the emergent properties of today’s highly complex networks in order to be able to improve the algorithms and protocols.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: IMDEA Networks Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Spain
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality, please contact the employer.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD student position to work under the supervision of Dr Arturo Azcorra as part of the NETCOM Lab.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have experience with advanced programming in Java
- Have experience with development of scripts and programs in Python
- Knowledge and Experience with Linux systems
- Knowledge and Experience of IP routing and L2 switching, and associated protocols
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , all eligible candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
IMDEA Networks Institute will offer a flexible work schedule and negotiable teleworking days. They also offer highly competitive salaries and work with a certain degree of independence, have the responsibility in decision-making and there is a highly innovative and technological component to our work.