Imperial College London is offering Brilliant Minds MBA funding for the academic year 2019-20. International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
These opportunities are awarded to applicants who display exceptional intellect and career potential and who otherwise might not be able to fund the study on the programme.
A good opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Imperial is one of the best universities in the world. We have a long and proud history at being of the forefront of technology. From finch to medical discoveries to drones, the Imperial community is focused on challenges and opportunities in the future.
- Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in Business Administration.
- Award: Scholarships of up to £52,000 are available.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: The sponsorship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- An excellent and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the program deadline
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- A first-class honours degree, or international equivalent, preferred
- English Language Requirements: Students must have a very strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement.
- How to Apply: Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 25 January 2019 for the first decision committee or 15 March 2019 for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered.
- Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email by 25 January 2019 or 15 March 2019. Emails should state ‘Brilliant Minds application’ and your CID number in the subject line.