The Sabanci University is offering scholarships for international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
These are available to pursue the undergraduate degree program offered at Sabanci University.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Sabanci University, established in 1994, is a young foundation university located on a 1.26 million square meter campus about 40 km from Istanbul’s city centre. Its first students matriculated in 1999.
Students who have graduated from an institution that is equivalent to Turkish high schools and those who meet the application criteria below may apply for the undergraduate programs. Applicants meeting below conditions can apply:
- International students,
- Those holding Turkish citizenship by birth and renounced their Turkish citizenship, and their children under 18 who are listed in the renouncement document but documenting their certification for rights mentioned in the Turkish Citizenship Law, no: 5901, Item 7, stating that “Anyone born, either in Turkey or abroad, in the marriage of a Turkish mother or father, is a Turkish citizen.” Candidates who wish to apply within the “applications from abroad” category should examine the Turkish Citizenship Law.
- Those who hold citizenship of other countries by birth and have gained the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey / those who hold dual-citizenship,
- a) Those who hold the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey and have completed last 3 years of their high school education in another country except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus before 01/02/2013. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
- Those who start their high school education after 01/02/2013 in abroad, and completing entire high school education in abroad except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. (Including those who have completed their entire high school education in a Turkish high school opened in another country, except The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, within the scope of MEB.)
- Those who hold the citizenship of The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, who resides in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and who have completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system, as well as those who have registered and completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system abroad between 2005-2010.
- International students can apply for these programs.
- These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Required documents for application
- Online Application Form
- The copy of the test/diploma result(s) accepted by the university (Sabanci University SAT Code: 7100).
- If available, the photocopy of High School Diploma (if in another language rather than Turkish or English, the notarized translation should also be submitted)
- An official transcript, showing all courses and grades taken in the entire high school education, sealed and approved by the authority of that high school.
- If taken before, copy of language proficiency exam score accepted by Sabanci University
- If available, 1 academic letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students who are in the last year of high school or graduated from a school equivalent to Turkish high schools may apply to undergraduate programs at Sabanci University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Awards cover 25%-100% tuition fees.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020