To provide financial support to Indian students, the University of Leicester is offering the India Academic Excellence Scholarships in the UK.
The purpose of this programme is to assist students who want to study any degree coursework at the university. The bursary is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
This support will provide the amount of £3,000 to pursue any degree at University of Leicester.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1921, the University of Leicester offers undergraduate and postgraduate level programs with more than 30,000 students. The university also provides Psychology and Community Studies, and from home to the WA Screen Academy.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The University of Leicester provides innovative and practical courses over a variety of disciplines and they have a vibrant research culture. It has been rewarded with five-star ratings for teaching quality over the past thirteen years.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: Students must complete the following criteria:
- The funding program is open for Indian students
- Applicants must be enrolled in any degree coursework
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this studentship, Seekers must have to take admission in any degree program at the University of Leicester. After being enrolled students will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, proof of English proficiency and any documents relating to the tasks selected.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must complete the general entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Aspirant must meet the minimum requirements for the English language
The University of Leicester will provide an award of £3,000 for all eligible applicants to cover the educational expenses in the UK.