RMIT University is now giving high-calibre students with a chance to participate in its new and exciting Welcome Scholarship in Australia for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding programme attracts Australian candidates commencing in the certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate or bachelor degree programme at this university.
Wonderful chance for students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a world-leading university that was established in 1887. It offers numerous study programs. It encourages students to achieve growth and academic excellence.
Why study at RMIT University? RMIT University offers you more freedom in pursuing a career that inspires you and you’ll likely enjoy your career more. Here you will study from award-winning teachers and faculty support aspirants in achieving their future goals.
Application Deadline: December 14, 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate or bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition fees and $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate or bachelor degree
- Admissible Criteria: For applying this educational award, seekers must have to complete the following criteria:
- To be eligible for this application , you must:
- hold either a:
- Temporary Protection Visa (V785) or
- Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV) or
- be a person seeking asylum on Bridging Visa E (BVE);
- be a commencing or continuing full-time student enrolled or intending to enrol in semester 1, 2021 at RMIT University Melbourne campus (Melbourne CBD; Brunswick; Bundoora only);
- have a program offered at RMIT University for semester 1 2021 in an eligible program* by 12 January 2021
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the sponsorship, aspirants have to take admission to the degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification, letter of recommendation, copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be satisfying all academic requirements for your chosen coursework program.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will provide full program tuition fees and Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) paid per semester. Some scholarship recipients may also receive a study/living allowance of up to $5000 per year.