UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering a life-changing opportunity to prospective students from India in the form of its Indian Academic Excellence Scholarships. The scholarship will be given towards an MSc study programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
These Scholarships will be awarded to academically exceptional students from India who will be ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation. The scholarship award will cover the 25% to 50% tuition fee of the MSc programmes undertaken by the selected students at UCD.
Nice offer for applicants in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School is a graduate business school under the University College Dublin in Ireland that educates, supports, and inspires the development of the Irish and International society by educating future business leaders to the highest quality international standards.
Why choose to study at UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School? UCD Smurfit ranked among the best in Europe, according to the Financial Times, and is a globally ranked institute that is also recognized by the title of one of the world’s top 100 by the Financial Times and the Economist Intelligence Unit for its range of MBA programmes and Masters Degrees. The expert faculty at UCD creates future business leaders.
Application Deadline: The application process for this scholarship is open till 28th February 2022.
- University or Organization: UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 9
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Indian national citizens can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programmes offered at the UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must apply to full-time programmes in the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School and must reside in India and hold Indian citizenship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit their admission applications via the application portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must follow the steps below:
- Log into your existing online application account using your application number and password.
- Under My Applications – Click ‘Scholarship Applications’
- Select the Scholarship- Global Excellence Scholarship
- Complete and submit your application.
- You will be considered for both the Global Excellence and Indian Academic Excellence Scholarship for Smurfit with this application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Other additional documents like passport copy or nationality proof
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the entry requirements of the MSc programme they wish to join at UCD Smurfit.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 100
- Cambridge examination – 185 or higher
- PTE – 65
- ETAPP – Grade C1
- Trinity ISE – C2
- Duolingo – 120
UCD Smurfit will select 9 students from India, among which, 5 will receive a 50% tuition fee scholarship and 4 students will be provided a 25% tuition fee scholarship towards an applied MSc programme.