With the motive of rewarding overseas students talent in Vietnam, Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology is granting the ASEAN-Vietnam ICT Scholarship for the year 2020.
The scholarship is available for qualified students to study four-year undergraduate programme in Information Technology at Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology (PTIT) in Vietnam.
A wonderful chance for overseas students to get full tuition fee, round trip airfare and other stipends in Vietnam.
User Review( vote)
Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology is a leading public university in ICT disciplines in Vietnam. It offers exchange programs, professional development programs for home and international students.
Why study at the Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology? They offer high quality international higher education programs to meet the development trends and practical demands of business activities of organizations, enterprises, and society.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology and CEI
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition fee, round trip airfare and other
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: ASEAN, Korean, japan Students
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: ASEAN, Korea and Japan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Citizens of the ASEAN plus Korea and Japan and residing in corresponding home countries at the time of application.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 25
- Aspirants must hold a high school diploma authorized by the respective nations
- Applicants must be in good health certified by authorized clinics or hospitals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants can download an application form and submit it to [email protected], and after that, you can download the application letter.
- Supporting Documents: Attach three photos, Certificate of Health Examination, application letter and passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a GPA of high school years from 7.0 upwards (point scale of 10 or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to meet the following criteria:
- Students from high school or students from junior college programs entirely taught in English are exempted from submitting English certificates.
- Applicants must obtain IELTS 5.5 (academic) or other equivalent certificates issued by authorized testing and certification bodies.
The scholarship will be distributed in the following manner:
- Full tuition fee
- Two round-trip airfares (international flights)
- Establishment allowance
- Monthly stipend (10,000,000 VND/ month, equivalent to 425 USD/month)
- Health insurance
- $100 Bonus for annual Vietnamese Tet Holiday