The University of Adelaide is looking for the outstanding international and domestic candidates for ARC PhD international awards in Geometry and Index Theory. The bursary is open for the academic year 2021/22.
The studentship is available for brilliant students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
Amazing opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Adelaide University was established in 1874 as one of the world’s leading universities. It offers specialized expertise, innovative ideas and solutions to problems of study. It provides many programmes of learning.
Why study at the University of Adelaide? The University offers outstanding and brightest teachers and staff assigned to award their candidates the greatest education. It is also an international training centre.
Application Deadline: Open until filled
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and a stipend of AUD$28,092
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed their qualifying Master’s program of study.
- Must enrol as a commencing student in a full-time PhD research program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, they can apply online for this funding programme. And must email a summary of your application for admission to Professor Mathai Varghese ([email protected]) with “Application for Australian Research Council PhD Research Scholarship – Coarse Geometry: a novel approach to the Callias index & topological matter” in the subject heading.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The University of Adelaide will provide a 100% Tuition Fee Waiver and a stipend of AUD$28,092 (2020 rate, indexed annually) per annum.