The new INPhINIT, ”la Caixa” Doctoral Fellowship Programme is now available to attracting international Early-Stage Researchers at top Spanish research centres. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
INPhINIT aims to recruit excellent Early-Stage Researchers with very solid theoretical backgrounds, with curiosity and ambition; with incipient skills to express themselves clearly and defend their ideas with creativity, independence, and originality. Researchers may be focused on the academic side or be more industry-oriented.
Great opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The ICMAB is a research institute of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), the largest research organization in Spain focusing on basic and applied research. The initial and ongoing mission of the ICMAB is “to generate new knowledge in Materials Science and transfer it to society, particularly to industry within the European Research Area“. Cutting edge activities in Materials Science and Nanoscience-Nanotechnology are now the main objectives of the Institute.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue doctoral research programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in the areas of Bio and Health Sciences, Physics, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Nationality: Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: ICMAB-CSIC is one of the “Severo Ochoa” centres selected, and has published in this year’s call, 36 PhD open positions under the INPhINIT programme in excellent research groups to perform challenging and stimulating PhD project. Three INPHINIT fellows have started this year their PhD at ICMAB within the call of 2017.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: The INPhINIT programme will be open to Early-Stage Researchers (ESR) of all nationalities. In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- At the time of the announcement of final results (May 29th, 2018), candidates must be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and not yet have been awarded a doctoral degree.
- At the time of the announcement of final results (May 29th, 2018), candidates must comply with one of the following options:
– To have completed the studies that lead to an official Spanish (or from another country of the European Higher Education Area) university degree awarding 300 ECTS credits, of which at least 60 ECTS credits must correspond to master level.
– To have completed a degree in a non-Spanish university not adapted to the European Higher Education Area that gives access to doctoral studies. The verification of an equivalent level of studies to the ones mentioned above will be made by the university when the admission procedure starts.
- Mobility Requirement: Candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the date of the announcement of final results (May 29th, 2018). Short stays such as holidays will not be taken into account.
- Candidates must have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
- Only candidates whose submitted application fulfils all the requirements will be eligible.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates must have a demonstrable level of English (B2 or higher).
How to Apply: Once you have chosen the project, and are sure to fulfil all the eligibility criteria, click here to create your personal account and fill in the online “la Caixa” application form to apply for the fellowship.