The SRM University offers up to 100% tuition fee waiver for the students to pursue undergraduate (B. Tech) programme for students across India.
University’s vision is to emerge as a world-class university in creating and disseminating knowledge and providing students with a unique learning experience in their chosen field of scholarship, that would best serve the society.
A valuable study program for Indian students.
User Review( votes)
The SRM University, formerly SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded in 1985 as SRM Engineering College in Kattankulathur, under University of Madras.
- Application Deadline: February 29, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate (B. Tech) programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: Indian students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- SRM Founder’s Scholarship: Top 100 in the SRMJEEE merit list
- CBSE or State Board District Topper in any district in India
- SRM merit awards: SRMJEEE rank 101 to 500
- SRMJEEE rank 501 to 1000
- SRMJEEE rank 1001 to 2000
- SRMJEEE rank 2001 to 3000
- Socio-Economic Scholarship: As determined by the program committee
- Differently-abled Scholarship: As determined by the program committee
- SRM Arts and Culture scholarship: Possessing exemplary skills in literary and fine arts as assessed by the program committee
- Armed Forces Scholarship: Awarded towards armed forces personnel
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission in the BTech degree coursework at the university with the required documents.
- SRM Founder’s Scholarship: 100%
- SRM merit awards: 25-100%
- Socio-Economic Scholarship: 25% to 100%
- SRM Arts and Culture scholarship: 25% to 100%
- Armed Forces Scholarship: 25% to 100%