School of Education Scholarships for 2019-2020 are now available at the University of Wisconsin. Scholarship amounts range from $500 to full tuition.
The University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee (also known as UW–Milwaukee, UWM or Milwaukee) is a public urban research university located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in the United States. It is the largest university in the Milwaukee metropolitan area and a member of the University of Wisconsin System.
User Review( votes)
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: February 9, 2019.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and graduate students.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study to study the subjects by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship amounts range from $500 to full tuition. For 2018-2019, over $400,000 was awarded to students in the School of Education. The average award was $2,077.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (including transfer credits).
- If able to, submission of Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- For undergraduate students, completion of 45 credits by the end of the Fall 2018 semester.
- All graduate and post-bac students are eligible to apply but must be enrolled in at least 6 credits for the semester they are receiving the scholarship.
- In addition, the Scholarship Committee bases its decision on the strength of academic career, the information listed on the submitted resume, and any unique or unusual circumstances in relation to the scholarship eligibility requirements.
- Note that additional eligibility requirements specific to each scholarship and an explanation of the criteria used in making the awards are indicated with the description of individual scholarships.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Following are the steps required to complete the application process:
- Complete the application form. The committee will determine what scholarships you may be eligible for.
- Answer the essay questions, located on the application form.
- Documents must be submitted electronically as one email to soeinfo-at-uwm.edu. Please write “Scholarship
- Application” in the subject line. No paper applications will be accepted.
How to Apply:
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (including transfer credits).
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (where applicable).
- You must be admitted to the School of Education or meet all requirements for admission.
- In addition, the scholarship committee will base its decisions on your response to the questions on the front, and the information listed on your résumé.
- You must be registered for at least six credits each semester you receive your scholarship (undergraduate/ post-baccalaureate only).
For Questions Regarding Scholarships contact Rob Longwell-Grice Enderis 215, (414) 229-3059 or [email protected]