Do you want to pursue a master’s degree at a recognized university in the United Kingdom? If so, then you must take a look at the Intake Education Taiwan Scholarships at the University of Sheffield.
This program will be offered based on financial need and academic merit. The scheme is exclusively open for those promising students who are looking forward to starting a postgraduate course.
Wonderful chance to get benefitted in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sheffield, founded in 1905, is a public research university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. It is one of the top ten UK institutions in terms of research grant funding, and it has risen to the top of the UK in terms of engineering research income and spending.
Why study at the University of Sheffield? Students can expand their knowledge of the legal system and earn qualifications for worldwide legal practice while studying at this university. If they intend to teach law, an LLM is also incredibly advantageous.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sheffield
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Taiwan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Taiwan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must have applied to the University of Sheffield through Intake Education Taiwan
- You must have an offer of a place to study on a one year taught Masters degree programme at the University of Sheffield, starting in September 2022
- You must be a Taiwanese national or permanently domiciled in Taiwan
- You must be classified as overseas for fee purposes
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to enroll in the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach proof of your previous degree(s), Official translations into English, Academic references, A supporting statement (including a research proposal where relevant), Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: If you have completed a first degree taught in English in a majority native English-speaking country, they will not normally require you to provide other evidence of English language ability.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of £2,000 to complete their education in the UK.