International students are given an unmatched opportunity to undertake distinctive education in Japan at the University of Tokyo through its Toyota Tsusho Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be awarded to master students enrolled at the GSFS at UTokyo on the basis of their financial need and willingness to contribute to the development of Japan and their home country. Selected students will be given 100,000 JPY per month for the duration of the course.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tokyo is a public research university that ranks 1st in the nation and aims to nurture global leaders with a strong sense of public responsibility and a pioneering spirit, possessing both deep specialism and broad knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Tokyo? The University of Tokyo is a leading national university that expands the boundaries of human knowledge in partnership with society. UTokyo provides their students exclusively experiences through different ways of learning. It tries to impart the kind of practical knowledge that employers look for today.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tokyo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 100,000 JPY per month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All international students, including students from African countries, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a Master study programme offered at UTokyo GSFS can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have at least one year to complete their degree course within the standard degree period.
- The applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s programme at GSFS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants are required to mail the listed documents to [email protected] in order to submit admission and scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form
- Transcript of current course
- Copy of students ID
- Admission Requirements: Students are expected to have previous qualifications in social sciences, including economics, law, humanities, sciences, or engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ILETS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- PTE – 54
- CAE – Grade C
- CPE – Grade C
- University of Michigan ECPE – Pass
- MELAB – 80%
The University of Tokyo will provide the selected student scholarship worth 100,000 JPY per month from April 2022 to March 2023.