Applications are being accepted from talented students for the PhD International Scholarships in Materials Science, Engineering and Additive Manufacturing at the University of Queensland in Australia. The programme is open to both international and domestic students.
The main purpose of this funding programme is to support deserving and talented students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland was founded in 1909. It is a public research university located primarily in the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland. It provides students with a wide range of degree programmes.
Why study a University of Queensland? The College focuses on teaching excellence and offers students additional instructor awards. At this university, students will be challenged and encouraged during their studies.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend of $28,597 and top-up of $5,000
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in materials science and engineering and additive manufacturing.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed some research practice.
- Must have completed an official university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the PhD degree programme, candidates must take admission at the university. After that candidate have to apply online
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the PhD degree programme applicants must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $28,597 and top-up of $5,000 for up to 3 years is also available.