The United States of America is the most preferred destination for international students. If you also want to study in the USA, apply for the International Achievement Scholarships offered by the University of Kansas.
All international students can apply for this application if they undertake a bachelor’s degree program at the University of Kansas. The applicants must be freshman students to be eligible to receive the scholarship. Selected students will receive 11% of the program fee.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kansas is the flagship public research university ranking 387th in QS Global World Rankings 2022. The mission of the university is to lift students and society by educating leaders, building healthy communities, and making discoveries that change the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Kansas? The University of Kansas is the favorite university of foreign students because of its wide range of program offerings from engineering to international business. The quality of education at KU is also very fine as the student-teacher ratio is 16:1 which guarantees personal attention. Apart from scholastic excellence, the University of Kansas also has various extracurricular activities students can engage in and make overall development.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before 15th November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Kansas
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries outside the USA are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level degree programme offered at the University of Kansas are eligible; to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be fist year undergraduate students at the University of Kansas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the undergraduate application portal of the university. The eligible applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school graduate certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Proof of financial resources
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to have attained and hold a GPA of 3.25 to 3.49.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PDT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- AP English – Grade 4
- C1/C2 – 176
The students selected for the International Achievement Scholarship will receive $12,000 as $3,000 per year towards the undergraduate tuition by the University of Kansas.