Do you want to gain a degree from a USA university but are unable to fund your education due to financial circumstances? Apply for this Bloch Chancellor’s Non–Resident Awards at the University of Missouri–Kansas City.
The University of Missouri–Kansas City is a public research university that aspires to be an exemplary public urban research space of the 21st Century pursuing excellence as human-centric learning. It is ranked 272nd among National Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Missouri–Kansas City? UMKC is a discovery community fostering equity, diversity, and inclusion to enrich the lives of the people. It is an enlarged educational institute with a diverse set of students that has unique connections to many businesses and internship opportunities. Students of UMKC become graduates with much more than a degree. They leave with the practical knowledge, real-world experience, and skills that help them land a job they love.
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Missouri–Kansas City
- Department: Bloch School of Management
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or master’s degree programme at the Bloch School of Management of UMKC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be nominated from the corresponding UMKC academic unit for the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to UMKC either through the university portal or the Common Application. First-time applicants accepted in the applied programme will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Personal statement
- Statement of finances
- Immigration documents
- Supplemental materials
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum ACT score of 26 or SAT score of 1240and a minimum high school core GPA of 3.5.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants that will be selected for the opportunity will receive the difference between Missouri resident and non-resident tuition fees for the applied programme.