To attract bright students from across the world, Kangan Institute is now granting a very exciting International Automotive Scholarships scheme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is specifically for international students who have enrolled and are accepted in the Diploma of Automotive Technology programme at Kangan.
This support will provide an amount of $8,400 to purse a diploma at Kangan Institute.
User Review( votes)
Kangan Institute is an educational premise, one of the best in Australia, with a mission to be acknowledged as a leading educator and trainer in work and life skills, making a real difference for students and industry across the communities we serve.
Why choose to study at Kangan Institute? Kangan Institute is very students centric. It follows the VRQA Minimum Standards of Registration which ensures that the students are offered a learning experience that focuses on positivity, fair play, and acceptance of diversity and an appreciation of the cultural heritage of indigenous people. Students are groomed from speaking to writing by the academic staff and counsellors at Kangan Institute.
Application Deadline: 12th July 2021
- University or Organization: Kangan Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: $8,400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to take up a Diploma of Automotive Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have to enrol in the Diploma of Automotive Technology at Kangan Institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must log in on the student’s application portal and complete the initial admission application for the programme. The applicants are required to submit the International Student Application Form via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Verified and attested copies of academic qualifications
- Proof of work experience
- Personal details page of the passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have complete 12 years of schooling education to be admitted to a diploma programme at Kangan.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 55
- OET – B
- PTE – 49
- CAE – 162
The candidates will be provided $8,400 towards the tuition fee of the Diploma of Automotive Technology at Kangan Institute by the institute.