To acknowledge the efforts of bright international students, Rutgers University is now offering exciting International Student Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award aims to support the most talented and motivated candidates who want to apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Grab this opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1766, Rutgers Institution–Camden is a public research university in the city of Camden in the state of New Jersey. Rutgers offers about 40 majors, 50 minors, and a variety of special programs.
Why study at Rutgers University–Camden? At Rutgers, you can learn everything you need to know about focusing on your passion and achieving your goals. Hands-on research with faculty mentors, study abroad, internships, civic learning, and a variety of graduate and advanced professional programs are all available.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2021
- University: Rutgers University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,000–$10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students may come from any nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any subject at an undergraduate level course provided by the RU Camden.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, there is no separate application for the award. Applicants are automatically considered when they apply and are admitted for admission to Rutgers University–Camden.
- Supporting Documents: A first-year applicant may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken 12 or fewer college credits. You can apply as a transfer student if you have already graduated from high school and will have earned at least 12 college credits before your expected start at Rutgers–Camden.
- Admission Requirements: Transcripts (official high school transcripts/examination results and official transcripts from all college or universities attended), proof of English proficiency, GPA, and SAT/ACT test scores.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is required if your secondary education was completed in a country where English is not the primary language, regardless of U.S. residency status.
Rutgers University will provide an award amount range from $2,000–$10,000 per year to the successful candidates.