Get a chance to receive a world-class master’s education in the UK at the University of Dundee through the International College Dundee Entrant Scholarships for the current academic year 2021-2022.
The program is open for talented students who are going to start a postgraduate degree program at the university. The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of up to £4500 per year of study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a Scottish public research university located in Dundee. It is one among the top 300 universities in the world, and one of the top 40 in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Dundee? The institution provides an exceptional level of education that is based on remarkable research. In the top university league tables, their instruction is ranked highly.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Up to £4500 per year of study
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and International students
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for a master’s degree program in the field of Art and Design, Biomedical Engineering / Medical Imaging, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Law, Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Social Work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Classified by the University of Dundee and Oxford International Education Group (OIEG) as an international student for tuition fees.
- Applicants must hold an offer for an ICD full-time programme (online or on-campus).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the award; the university will let the student know whether they are eligible or not for the grant in the acceptance letter from the university of a master’s degree.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide your CV, valid passport, or other official photo ID.
- Admission Requirements: It is expected that all interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for studying the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: At the time of application, you will be asked to demonstrate proficiency in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The educational award has a value of up to £4500 per year of study and will be granted as the tuition fee reduction.