Complete your studies in Ireland with the help of the English Language Attainment Scholarships provided by the Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology.
This scholarship is offered to all students from non-EU countries. The students who undertake any undergraduate or graduate programme at GMIT are eligible to apply and win this scholarship to receive financial coverage of the cost of study.
Nice offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology is a third-level institute of education and is ranked 13th in the entire country. It aims to invest in excellent applied learning, teaching, and research environments reflecting the real needs of business, enterprise, and the professions in our region.
Why choose to study at Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology? GMIT is a transformative university that empowers its graduates to fully contribute social, economical, and cultural betterment of society through excellent applied learning, teaching, and learning environment. It has established a surrounding where students can flourish and has developed a student-centered learning process.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Students from all Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree study taught at GMIT are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have high scores in language proficiency tests.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply to the programme of their choice via the application portal of the university. Non-EU applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Leaving certificate
- High school transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to have a grade O6/H7 or better in six Leaving Certificate subjects including English or Irish and Mathematics, two of which must be passed in higher-level papers at Grade H5 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 213
- TOEFL CBT – 550
- TOEIC – 660
- Trinity College London – GESE 8 & ISE 11
- Cambridge Exams – FCE Grade B
- CEFR – High B2
- PTE – 55
The winners of the English Language Attainment Scholarship will get tuition fee support towards the UG or PG programme undertaken by GMIT.