The University of East Anglia is delighted to announce the International Development Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022.
There are five opportunities are available for students from Brazil who hold an offer to enrol in a master’s program at the School of International Development.
Great offer for Brazil Students to get an £8,000 award to study at University of East Anglia.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia is a public research university that was founded in 1963. It offers you the potential to achieve your academic ambitions and helping to ensure that you graduate with the skills that businesses are looking for.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university programmes help international students, like you, prepare for undergraduate or postgraduate degrees in the UK. It has all the facilities you need for a great experience, such as a lecture theatre, cafe, science labs, and many more.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Brazil Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Brazil Students can apply for the application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this grant, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants must take admission in a master’s degree at the university. After being enrolled, all eligible offer-holders from Brazil are automatically considered for this scholarship without any separate application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university offers up to 5 scholarships worth £7,000 to £8,000 for the high achieving candidates during their master’s studies in the UK.