Do you need financial support for your Doctoral study in France? If yes, then International Doctoral Fellowships are provided by CIMI, University of Toulouse.
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
Valuable chance for international students to study at France.
User Review( votes)
CIMI is a unique place for research in mathematics and computer science attracting high-level scientists and students. The goal of CIMI is to establish itself as a leading international centre in mathematics, computer science, and their interactions.
Application Deadline: 29th of March 2020
University or Organization: CIMI, University of Toulouse
Course Level: Doctoral study
Award: Education fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: French and foreign students
The award can be taken in France
Eligible Countries: French and foreign students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Doctoral study offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The grant is open to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- French and foreign students are eligible tp apply for this study grant.
- The research areas should be developed within the activities at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT), the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT) and the teams ROC, SARA, MAC, TSF and VERTICS of the Laboratoire d’analyse et d’architecture des systèmes (LAAS).
- CIMI offers a 3-year support grant (possibly co-financed) for 2 to 5 studentsstarting a PhD in one of the teams related to CIMI to start in October 2020.
- Phd subjects with interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely examined.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, Applicants need to take admission at the university. After taking this process students are automatically consider for this study award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be able to provide the following documents are curriculum vitae, Details of grades obtained at university from the 1st year to present, Motivation letter from the applicant, Short description of the proposed Phd subject signed by the applicant and the applicant’s supervisor, Where appropriate, a proposal for co-financing.
- Benefits: Candidates are receiving Education fund through these Doctoral Fellowships.