Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. To cover educational expenses, the University of Gothenburg is offering International Doctoral Position in Medical Science for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational program attracts scientists and students from around the world who wish to start a doctoral degree at the university.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gothenburg was founded in 1981 and is one of the leading universities in northern Europe. It is certified environmentally friendly and actively promotes long-term development.
Why study at the University of Gothenburg? Applicants can pursue a variety of job choices while attending this university. In several of its areas and courses, the institution has the highest number of candidates per study, making it one of Sweden’s most popular universities.
Application Deadline: November 9, 2021
- University: University of Gothenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All countries candidates can join this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral degree in Medical Science – 3D bioprinting
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria: A person meets the general entry requirements for third-cycle studies if he or she:
- Has been awarded a second-cycle qualification
- Has satisfied the requirements for courses comprising at least 240 credits of which at least 60 credits were awarded in the second cycle, or
- Has acquired substantially equivalent knowledge in some other way in Sweden or abroad
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in a PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Personal letter
- Diploma and transcripts showing that you meet with the general entry requirement
- Proof of completion of English 6 course or the acquired equivalent knowledge through previous studies
- Admission Requirements: For the admission in a doctoral program, you must have a master degree
- Language Requirement: For information on what you need to submit in order to fulfill the English language requirement see https://www.universityadmissions.se/en/entry-requirements/english-language-requirements
The educational program will provide the salaries for doctoral students regulated in a local agreement at the University.