Eric Dalius has announced the Saivian Eric Dalius Scholarships for brilliant students for the academic year 2022-2023. Applicants must be select or recognized by an official school or a college in the United States.
The scholarship is available for graduate students who are active in business, technology, education, and also blogging.
User Review( votes)
Eric Dalius earned his undergraduate degree in 1992 from Penn State. He quickly demonstrated his savvy ways, noticed by many. His dedication and ambition outshined his competitors and opponents. He believes that education is essential for character building and success. In order to help others achieve their goals, he established the Eric Dalius Scholarship. The scholarship will allow students to pursue higher education by lowering the financial burdens so many students face.
Application Deadline: 1st August 2022 and 1st April 2023.
- University or Organization: Eric Dalius
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: United States
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in business, technology, education, and also blogging.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be select or recognized by an official school in the United States. Or a college in the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant must send mail, with 12-point text textual style font, double spaced font, printed Word doc report or Google Doc report document, and also a 700-850 words or less document with a title. Candidate can submit their unique thoughts in terms of essay on [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students must write a 700-850 words creative essay that answers the following questions: “How Bitcoin has helped in transforming the digital world?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit their high school mark sheet with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Eric Dalius will provide the amount of $1000 for the graduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.