If you want to start a postgraduate degree in India, then you can apply for Young India Fellowships Programme at Ashoka University. This grant is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The fellowship is a one-year multidisciplinary postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies and is open to deserving candidates. There is need-based financial assistance for admitted candidates at Ashoka University.
Great offer for overseas students in India
User Review( votes)
Established in 2014, Ashoka University is a private, nonprofit university, and an unprecedented example of collective public philanthropy in India. Ashoka offers its students a multidisciplinary liberal education in undergraduate as well as postgraduate education.
Why would like to join this Fellowship program? The purpose of this program is to create a global fellowship by nurturing a pool of talented young individuals and prepare them to think critically, communicate effectively and become leaders with a commitment to public service. This is a one-year postgraduate programme and comprises eight terms of six weeks each, with up to four courses in each term.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University: Ashoka University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate diploma programme
- Awards: Up to 100% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 200
- Nationality: Indian and international students
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate diploma programme in Liberal Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates who have a recognized undergraduate degree in any discipline (can be final-year student at the time of application), and are no more than 28 years of age on 1st August 2022 are eligible to apply. Working professionals, entrepreneurs, postgraduates and those taking a gap year, are all encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested individuals are required to complete an online application (free of cost).
- Supporting Documents: You should submit the following documents:
- Personal Information
- Academic Information
- Professional Information (If applicable)
- Non-Academic Engagement
- Essay Questions
- Support at Ashoka (Optional)
- Letter of Recommendation (Optional at the time of application submission)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Ashoka University will provide an award amount of up to 100% of the entire fee including residence and meals to the scholarship winners.