Applicants from all around the globe are inviting to apply for the Dr Doreen Tan Endowed Entrepreneurship Scholarship offered by the Singapore Management University. The grant is available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The purpose of the funding program is to provide financial assistance to needy undergraduates and motivating them to achieve academic excellence.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It offers broad-based business, professional and executive development programs.
Why at Singapore Management University? At SMU, students will have plenty of amazing choices to upgrade their education. The university provides networking, job opportunities and educational materials on curation, assessments, advocacy and more for the students.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $11,250
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded in the subject area of Entrepreneurship.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time female undergraduates enrolled in any degree program with a declared major in Entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrated excellence in the areas of student life and community involvement
- Demonstrated financial needs with gross monthly household per capita income not exceeding $1,900.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After getting enrolled, aspirants will apply online via the Oasis > Self-service App > Financial Aid Application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the academic results, transcripts, certificates, NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants achieved good academic results (minimum cumulative GPA of 3.40).
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- The scholarship provides $11,250 towards subsidized tuition fees and study-related expenses.
- Tenable for one year of study.