Brock University has announced the International Education Fund to help students secure funding to pursue an undergraduate degree in Canada. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The fund is set up specifically for entering 1st-year international students who want to pursue an undergraduate programme at Brock. Applicants will be eligible to receive the benefits from this fund upon being accepted by the university in the applied Undergraduate programme.
Nice offer for students to get educational fund in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Brock University is a public research university that is ranked 1204th under the Best Global Universities based on performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence. It strives to provide programs that enhance the growing reputation for excellence in teaching, research, creativity and innovation at Brock.
Why should you study at Brock University? Brock University is known to flourish through the scholarly, creative, and professional achievements of the students, faculty and staff. It is a dynamic, comprehensive university that makes a positive difference in the lives of individuals and the world through leadership, innovation, and excellence in learning, teaching, research, scholarship and creativity across disciplines. Graduates from Brock go out into the world as leaders, with a track record of entering fulfilling careers across all disciplines.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Brock University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000-$4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from outside Canada are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate level courses and subjects taught at Brock are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- To be eligible, students must demonstrate academic promise.
- The applicants are required to be accepted at Brock.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply using the OUAC login of Brock University to any desired undergraduate programme. To apply to receive benefits from the fund, applicants are required to apply through OneApp. ( or this like – OneApp – Student Accounts & Financial Aid (brocku.ca))
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- High school certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have completed high school studies to be able to get into an undergraduate programme at Brock.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- CAEL – 60
- CAEL CE – 60
- PTE Academic – 60
The selected students will receive $1,000-$4,000 benefits towards the tuition fee of an undergraduate programme at Brock through the International Education Fund.