Antalya Bilim University has set up an excellent international awards programme for students from across the world. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This support will be provided to international students who want to apply for an undergraduate or graduate degree programme. Applicants who hold a minimum GPA of 3.30 are eligible to receive this application .
Antalya Bilim University, ranked 158th in Turkey, is a thriving leading research university in the region known for providing the best possible undergraduate and graduate education, with a distinguished academic team dedicated to teaching and research.
Why choose to study at Antalya Bilim University? Antalya Bilim University offers interdisciplinary education to its students. Due to its prestigious staff, it is able to offer quality education to students ultimately enabling them to find employment opportunities that fit them the best. ABU has adapted life-long education programme that responds to the ever changing educational needs of the students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Antalya Bilim University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Students applying from outside turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate programmes taught at ABU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must already be enrolled and accepted in a programme at ABU and must be in any semester of study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can fill the undergraduate and graduate application forms according to their choice. The graduate application form is to be submitted via mail at [email protected]. Students will be considered for the opportunity after the being accepted and commencing study at ABU.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original High School Diploma
- Original High School Transcript (Last 3 Years)
- Original Translation of High School Transcript and Diploma into English or Turkish
- National/International Exam results
- Copy of Student Visa
- Copy of Passport Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
- 6 photographs (white background – 4,5×6)
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Acceptance Letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a GPA of 3.30 and above (out of 4.00) to be secure an admission in Antalya Bilim University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 62
- FCE – B
- CAE/CPE – C
The students that will be selected for the opportunity will be given this application towards the cost of the course they are pursuing at ABU.