Shaanxi Normal University’s Pearl International Scholarship is a beneficial scheme funded to provide high-quality and affordable higher education to students in China.
The grant is exclusively for international students who want to undertake a graduate degree programme at Shaanxi Normal University. Applicants will be eligible to receive this application only if they are accepted by the university in the applied programme. They will receive benefits toward the tuition fee of the course.
This scholarship scheme will support graduate education of all international students.
User Review( votes)
Standing at 101st rank nationally, Shaanxi Normal University is a university China with a mission to provide comprehensive services to the teachers and students of the University through scientific management.
Why study at Shaanxi Normal University? Shaanxi Normal University has been functioning by the motto of ‘Morality, Learning, Aspiration and Action‡ which has helped it become firmly established in Western China as an influential top-tier comprehensive teacher-training university. It strives to achieve the goal of building itself to be a major comprehensive research university distinguished by its teacher education. With a world-class discipline plan that is useful for the students and the university, it is recognized globally.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before October, 2022.
- University or Organization: Shaanxi Normal University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: RMB4000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for either of the graduate-level courses and subjects taught at Shaanxi Normal University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must already be students at Shaanxi.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to apply at Shaanxi Normal University via the online platform set up by the university. The applicants will be considered upon submitting the general admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two Copies Highest Degree Certificate (Notarized copy)
- Two Copies Transcripts of Highest Education (Notarized copy)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Physical Examination Form Photocopy
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold an undergraduate qualification relevant to the graduate programme they are applying for to be admitted at Shaanxi.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 50
Shaanxi Normal University will provide the selected international students RMB4000 per year towards their graduate study in China at Shaanxi.