Study in a supportive environment, with leading academic specialists, and access to exceptional research resources at the University of East Anglia in the UK via its LLM Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Vietnamese students that apply to take up the LLM programme at the University of East Anglia are eligible candidates for this scholarship. The scholarship is valued at £9,250.
Great offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. UEA has been ranked 12th by The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 14th by The Complete University Guide 2019.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? UEA is an internationally renowned university based on a campus that provides top-quality academic, social, and cultural facilities. It is a premier research institution making a substantial impact on the global challenges facing society.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship must be received by 1st July 2022 by UEA.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £9,250
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All Vietnam national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM programme offered at the University of East Anglia is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have graduated or been studying at the University of Economics and Law, Vietnam National University.
- The applicants must have a GPA between 3.0 – 3.9.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the university portal to apply. Scholarship application details can be found here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present academic transcripts, and other documents required of international students.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK degree 2.2 or its international equivalent in a law or related subject.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS: 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in only two components with 6.0 in the others)
- PTE (Pearson): 64 (minimum 59 in only two components with 64 in the others)
The students selected by the University of East Anglia will be given 25% to 50% up to £9,250 towards the tuition fee of the LLM.