The University of Chester’s international awards is a very exciting and fruitful scheme for talented undergraduate and postgraduate students in the UK. The programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to support international applicants who are going to take part in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.
The University of Chester is a public university located in Chester, England. As a university, it now occupies five campus sites in and around Chester, one in Warrington, and a University Centre in Shrewsbury. It offers a range of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate courses, as well as undertaking academic research.
Why study at the University of Chester? The university will provide the perfect environment for professional development by focusing on delivering the core facilities and expertise necessary for you to excel.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Chester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Applicants must be applying to the Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this programme, students are advised to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university. You will automatically be considered for these endowments when submitting an application and any award given will be shown on your offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of certificates/transcripts.
- Copy of English language proficiency certificate
- Full curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: Undergraduate aspirants must have a high-school degree certificate. Postgraduate applicants should have an appropriate first degree, with a minimum of second class honours or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English must provide evidence of proficiency to IELTS 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in each band or equivalent.
Each successful applicants will receive a reduction in tuition fees to complete their undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at the university.