Do you have a strong passion for Photography? Hence, here is the VII Academy international awards programs available for helping you to pursue your interest at the University of Arts London.
A good opportunity for undertaking higher education in the UK
User Review( votes)
University of the Arts London was ranked number 2 for arts and design and 75th in the world. It was founded from the mid 19th century to the early 20th century and is situated as a collegiate university in London.
Why at University of the Arts London? The university has a world-wide reputation for its advancing teaching quality. UAL is specializing in arts, design, fashion, and the performing arts.
- University or Organization: University of the Arts London
- Department: London College of Communication
- Course Level: Masters degree program
- Award: £9,995
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 6, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from countries other than Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, The United Kingdom, and the United States are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s degree program in the field of Photojournalism and Documentary Photography at the London College of Communication.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants can apply both the Part-time or online mode of study on their course starting in September 2019 at the university.
How to Apply
The application process has two paces-
- Pace 1- Before applying to the grant, the participants have to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Pace 2- After that, you need to complete an online application form for the grant. In addition to the form, please submit an electronic portfolio which includes the following documents-
- A title page of the student name and course title
- The 500-word project proposal which has also been submitted as part of the course application
- Copy of their curriculum, vitae or resume
- Evidence of household income
- Proof of medical condition
- Admission Requirements: A classic student must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to have good ability in the English language for study at the UAL.
Two grants will be awarded and each will have a value of £9,995 for each year of the course. It will be directly paid from the award into the University’s Tuition Fees account.