The UCL Institute of Ophthalmology is offering the International Excellence Scholarships for students who want to study in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The International Excellence programme assists talented and deserving students commencing in the MSc degree coursework at UCL Institute of Ophthalmology.
Golden opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The UCL Institute of Ophthalmology is an institute within the Faculty of Brain Sciences of University College London (UCL) and is based in London, United Kingdom. It has a staff of around 200, including around 45 principal investigators.
Why study at UCL Institute of Ophthalmology? They aim to provide students with comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the field, and the specialist pathways emerging from it to permit informed choices in respect of further developing inpatient care and clinical research skills in ophthalmology.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2021
- University or Organisation: UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- Department: NA
- Course level: Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: 6
- Award: GBP 5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible countries: Application are accepted from around the world
- Eligible course or subject: Postgraduate degree in Ophthalmology, Advanced Practice in Optometry and Ophthalmology, Bioscience Entrepreneurship
- Eligibility Criteria: You must meet the following:
- Be self-funded
- Be an international student
- Be provisionally admitted to one of the above three full-time MSc programmes at UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- Meet all the conditions of the offer
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must register on the university’s online portal and complete the application for postgraduate degree programme. After that, applicants are eligible for the opportunity program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must write a motivation letter (use no more than 250 words to tell us your motivation for applying to the program).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum of a second-class Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Language Requirements: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The UCL Institute of Ophthalmology will provide 6 awards worth GBP 5000 to brilliant students who want to tackle pressing global health challenges.