If you are eagerly looking to pursue a career in reconstructive microsurgery, then you can participate in the International Fellowships programme in Microsurgery at Uppsala University Hospital in Sweden for the academic year 2022-2023.
The fellowship is offered to all interested applicants, international or domestic. An eligible candidate is one who holds a specialty qualification in plastic surgery and wants to undertake a research study. The fellowship award will cover accommodation and living expenses.
User Review( votes)
Uppsala University Hospital is one of the oldest university hospitals in Sweden and is one of the largest hospitals in the nation. It aims to be a leading university hospital that is able to create the most value for the patients.
Why study in Sweden? Swedish universities have a student-centric curriculum where teacher-student relationships are relaxed, informal, and comfortable. Degree programmes in Sweden offer students the opportunity to mix study and practical work with gives them first-hand experience.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2022
- University or Organization: Uppsala University Hospital
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Living expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students from Sweden and all international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a fellowship position in microsurgery at UUH.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must undertake one research project within microsurgery and are expected to finish one publication.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates need to submit the following documents via mail at [email protected], Dr. Andres Rodriguez.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be a specialist in plastic surgery.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are required to know communicable English and Swedish.
The applicants selected for the fellowship will be given accommodation in Uppsala and scholarship benefits to cover the living expenses by the Uppsala University Hospital.