If you are interested in working at the forefront of a new research field in Denmark, you can apply for the PhD Scholarships in Fabrication and Nanoelectromechanical Control of Photonic Nanocavities at the Technical University of Denmark.
This scholarship programme for a PhD degree at DTU is applicable to all domestic and international students that hold a relevant 2-year master certification. Students that demonstrated excellent academic performance in adjacent fields will be eligible and will be awarded an annual stipend.
The Technical University of Denmark is a university is ranked 103rd in the OS World University Rankings with a solid mission to develop and create value using the natural sciences and the technical sciences to benefit society.
Why study at the Technical University of Denmark? DTU has an innovative and open-minded learning environment where a research-based and innovative education and learning takes place. Students at DTU are given access to high-quality labs, teaching facilities, libraries, and computer facilities that incorporate theory and practical learning.
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2021
- University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 382,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Denmark
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a Ph.D. degree research study Fabrication and Nanoelectromechanical Control of Photonic Nanocavities at DTU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an academic background in a relevant discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online via the university portal. The applicants can apply here to be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a two-year master’s degree (or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree in physics or engineering.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL SHE – 88
- TOEFL IBT –88
- IELTS CBT – 6.5
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- Danish High School – Overall grade 3
The Technical University of Denmark will provide the selected candidates DKK 382,000 (EURO 51,200) salary per year including pension.