Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK) and the British Council are jointly offering students the Research Environment Links Grant to provide financial support to students to conduct research in Turkey.
The call for the grant is open for all Turkish and British research applicants for the academic year 2021-2022. The students must apply in pairs of two, wherein there must be one Turkish and one British applicant. Eligible students will be awarded £50,000.
User Review( votes)
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey, commonly known as TUBITAK, is a national agency working to develop science, technology, and innovation policies to support and conduct research since 1963.
Why choose to study in Turkey? Higher education degrees earned from Turkey are recognized and respected all around the world. Due to its extensive study options, revolutionary teaching styles, and modern facilities, UK is highly preferred by international students.
Application Deadline: 8th October 2021
- University or Organization: The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £50,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkey and UK
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Students from Turkey and UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a research degree in Health Sciences, Information and Communications Technology, Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences, or Basic Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- There must be one lead applicant from Turkey and UK each.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to any UK university through its respective application process. The applications for the grant can be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 letters of support, 1 from the UK and 1 from the partner country
- CV of both applicants
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Students need to submit all required documents before the deadline. Last-minute applications should be avoided.
- Language Requirement: The students must comply with the language requirements of the host university. IELTS and TOEFL are commonly accepted language proficiency tests.
The applicants that will successfully win this grant will be provided a sum of £50,000 to conduct their designated research in the British university of their choice for up to 12 months.