To attract aspiring and talented students in the UK, the University of Warwick is now offering an MSc in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions Scholarships to help and support students financially to achieve their future career goals.
The programme seeks to support highly motivated students who pursue an MSc degree at the University of Warwick. Students who want to learn high-quality education are invited to the university.
Worthy offer for students to complete their degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
On the outskirts of Coventry, the University of Warwick is a public research university. QS predicts that it will be ranked 19th globally and 4th in the UK in 2020. By cultivating transformative ideas and people, it aims to become Europe’s leading university-based business school.
Why study at the University of Warwick? Research and teaching excellence, innovation, and connections to business are all hallmarks of Warwick’s reputation. Research that is cutting-edge and relevant to business and management is the goal of this institute.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is Monday, 20 June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% of the current tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc in Intercultural Communication for Business and the Professions.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have to enroll in a postgraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must submit the online application form to study at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a personal statement of around 1000 words that demonstrates:
- Academic excellence in a prior undergraduate degree programme.
- A genuine, evidence-based interest in and sensitivity to intercultural/multicultural issues
- A successful and evidenced track record of working in multicultural contexts
- Experience in training, coaching, or consulting regarding intercultural communication (Desirable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a Band A IELTS overall score of 6.5 (with 6.5 in reading and writing).
Each successful scholar will receive worth 50% of the current tuition fee at the University of Warwick.