The University for the Creative Arts is pleased to announce the International Future Leaders of the Creative Industries Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will be provided to full-time international students who wish to undertake any undergraduate, graduate and PhD degree programmes at UCA.
Worthy offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The University for the Creative Arts is a specialist art and design university located in the south of England. It is ranked 2nd among all modern universities by The Complete University Guide. It is functioning with a mission to promote the social and economic development of Central Asia, particularly its mountain communities, by offering an internationally recognized standard of higher education and enabling the peoples of the region to preserve their rich cultural heritage as assets for the future.
Why study at University for the Creative Arts? At the University for the Creative Arts, the faculty realizes that everyone’s interests and ambitions are different and focuses on helping them find their particular creative direction. The programmes at UCA are designed in a way that covers areas such as business and marketing, that fully prepares the students for the world of high-level creative business,
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by May 31.
- University or Organization: University for Creative Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, and PhD
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All full-time degree programmes available at UCA are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled and accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must either apply through the UCA university portal or via UCAS.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Bachelor degree certification
- High school transcripts
- Work experience
- Admission Requirements: The students must have attained a minimum of 60 % or above to secure a seat at UCA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 72
- PTE Academic – 51
- CAE – 162
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – ISE II
- UCA English Language Test – 5.5
The selected students will be given £3,000 off from the total annual tuition fee for one year by the university.